Heavy reliance on the Internet makes it a very crowded place and knowing which ISP will provide you with reliable, resilient and uninterrupted Internet access for your business can be tough. Consolidating your Internet services with a single supplier ensures you get an uncomplicated, more efficient, single point of contact. CipherWave Internet access will help minimise the total number of data hops required and optimise your Internet performance. Your friendly neighbourhood CipherWave service is completely flexible and scalable (from 128 Kbps to 1 Gbps), fixed bandwidth or usage based to meet your specific, growing business needs. We offer 99.9% network availability with 24/7/365 support.
Connectivity comes in various shapes and sizes and it is very easy to get confused with all the available options. We provide fibre connectivity from entry level broad band connections to enterprise connections depending on our customer’s requirements. We’ll assist you in making sense of it all and ultimately deciding on the best option for your business.
Rigorous service levels on all our Fibre offerings ensure a reliable and simple solution to enable you to connect remote offices or workers. A range of preconfigured routers are available to make things simple for your business and a high-speed, always-on Internet connection is available. CipherWave provides customer service and technical support that ensure you can speak to us at anytime.
- Flexible, scalable solution
- Dedicated, robust, highly secure connectivity
- 24/7 monitoring and support
- Optimised Internet performance
- Significant time and cost savings
- Variable bandwidth sizes with competitive pricing & service options available
- Supports VoIP, web conferencing, email, Intranet, Extranet and Internet
This service requires no fixed lines, is quickly and professionally installed and extremely cost effective. This alternative to a fixed line last mile access guarantees speed and performance and offers dedicated services within the Metro areas in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town.
Since fibre or wireless technologies does not always meet the requirements of smaller offices we make use of ADSL connectivity to further complement our data network offering.
InfoProtect provides the below services through the data centre:
- Fibre & wireless connectivity • Hosted Servers (physical & virtual)
- Server co-location • 24/7 NOC & Support Desk
- VOIP • MPLS networks & VPN
- Hosted Exchange • Web Content Filtering